The Danish Embassy is looking for a new part-time colleague for a one-year period, starting as soon as possible.
The working hours will be 18 hours a week, divided into four working days.
Your work will mainly consist in
• Assisting with consular matters
• Conducting information related work
• Logistics, coordination tasks, meeting planning and preparation of delegations’ visits
• Contacting local authorities, in particular with regard to instructions from Copenhagen
• Managing the Embassy’s website and Twitter account
Responsibility, flexibility, diligence, a structured work approach, and a capacity to work with short deadlines will be required. It is important to be service-minded, to be able to work independently and to prioritize tasks.
Successful applicants are expected to have a very good written and spoken command of Danish, French and English. Dutch would be an asset.
A thorough knowledge of the EU and international politics would be a strong advantage.
For more information regarding this position, please contact
Head of Administration
Lena Dyhr Toft Christensen,
Monday 6 March 2017.
To submit your application, curriculum vitae and references, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference “Embassy part-time employee”