Tyro is a recruitment agency dedicated to students and young grads. We work with over 100 startups and scale-ups in Belgium who are looking for the talents of tomorrow!
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Expert that is fluent in Danish for one of Belgium’s fastest growing start-ups. They are revolutionizing the biking industry and want to expand to Denmark. Founded in 2017 the company raised over €10 million in funding.
About the role and what you’ll be doing
The company is about creating a seamless customer experience and being close to their riders. They are building a team of problem solvers to help their clients get the most out of their bike. Your mission is to help customers feel happy about the product, delivering top notch support and working out creative solutions to solve our customers’ problems. To achieve this goal the company is looking for a member that can make the difference between great and excellent.
As a member of the Customer Success Team, your responsibilities would include,
• Helping customers understand and use the bikes’ powerful features to the fullest
• Forwarding your customers’ voices in the business, directly impacting product development decisions within the company
• Providing training to users, analyzing usage data, surveying users, running QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), presenting product roadmap, etc.
• Optimizing and developing processes to improve customer success
• In general, being true guardian of customer’s success and happiness exploring the city
• Fluent in English + Danish (French and Dutch is a bonus)
• Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
• Graduates and people with up to 2 years of experience are both welcome
• Entrepreneurial mindset and Excellent communication skills
• Highly competitive salary package
• Open, respectful and fun company culture
• Be a key member and have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
• Work with people who love what they do every day
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you have what it takes