Customer Service Agent fluent in Danish
Mölnlycke Health Care with their headquarters in Göteborg in Sweden , is one of the world leading manufacturers of single-use surgical and wound care products.
Mölnlycke Health Care has 7500 employees in several units across the world.
In Waremme, Belgium, more than 350 employees work in production and sterilization, in EMEA Distribution center and in the Global Customer Care department.
For our Customer Care department located in Waremme, Belgium , we are now looking to recruit
a (m/f) Customer Service Agent to reinforce our Region North Customer Care team (permanent position) :
- Professional handling of inbound/outbound phone calls and e-mail contacts
- Efficient management and follow-up of orders in SAP
- Pro-active handling of customer complaints
- You have a fluent command of Danish and an operational knowledge of English.
- Other Nordic languages is a plus
- You are customer-oriented and a team player
- You are computer literate (Microsoft Office tools, SAP is a plus)
- You are stress resistant and able to cope with problem solving situations.
- You have strong communication skills, and a “hands on” approach
If you are interested in this challenging position and free for this mission in September, please send your CV and motivation letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ann-Charlotte Johansson (Global Customer Service Supervisor Region North).